Fresh Hope Care At Home - Sydney Region
Fresh Hope Care At Home offers a comprehensive range of personal, support and clinical services provided in Home Care Packages, from Level 1 to Level 4, on a Consumer Directed Care basis giving more choice and control to consumers.
Having the ability to stay in your own home for longer is important for independence, and we are able to provide the support required to make that happen.
Fresh Hope Care At Home works with Parramatta, Holroyd, Blacktown and Baulkham Hills local communities to access trusted and quality services so that the needs of individuals can be met with professionalism, integrity and efficiency.
Under the Consumer Directed Care (CDC) basis, consumers are able to be involved in managing their Home Care Package by choosing and controlling the type of care and services, based on an agreed budget.
Home Care Packages are offered for:
- Level 1 – support of people with basic care needs
- Level 2 – support of people with low-level care needs
- Level 3 – support of people with intermediate care needs
- Level 4 – support of people with high-level care needs.
With the help of Fresh Hope Care At Home, you don’t just live in your own home for longer, but also stay connected to family, friends and the local community.
Services available at Fresh Hope Care At Home include:
- Personal care including showering
- Assistance with dressing tasks
- Light housework
- Laundry assistance
- Meals – preparation and assistance
- Pastoral care
- Day care
- Medication support
- Social support
- Information and referral to support services.
Our Home Care Services are available to eligible people throughout the Sydney region.
|Level of Support Available||