Career planning, often viewed as most relevant for school leavers and university graduates, is now considered just as important for mid-life and later-life careers. It is not only relevant for career success but also for understanding work options, expanding occupational choice, increasing employability and job mobility, improving salaries, engaging in continuous re-skilling and extending working lives.
Later Life Career Planning
Most Popular News
- What you need to know about legal title in retirement villages.
- Older renters on the rise, new report shows
- Looking for a pet-friendly property?
- Searching for rental accommodation? Have a spare room available to rent?
- Video: Accessing Your Superannuation
- Co-Founders Named In Top 50 Women In Tech 2016
- What’s happened to NSW’s over 50's housing?
- How downsizing might be a way to stop unwelcome “guests” over Christmas
- Housing Decisions Of Older Australians Report
- Flatmates - tenancy agreements
- The Longevity Revolution
- Four step plan for downsizing
- Empty bedrooms in the homes of over 50s could help solve Australia’s affordable housing crisis
- What is your ideal downsizing lifestyle?
- Is retirement becoming obselete?
Follow Seniors Housing Online:
Watch the new Downsizing Property TV show here:
Improving Service and Challenging Stereotypes
Take a quick 2 minute survey to let us know what you are searching for and how you use the internet. It is anonymous and will produce statistics to help us ensure our services are relevant and to challenge some common stereotypes about older adults not being online. Thank you for your time!