Career planning, often viewed as most relevant for school leavers and university graduates, is now considered just as important for mid-life and later-life careers. It is not only relevant for career success but also for understanding work options, expanding occupational choice, increasing employability and job mobility, improving salaries, engaging in continuous re-skilling and extending working lives.
Later Life Career Planning
Most Popular News
- What you need to know about legal title in retirement villages.
- NEW Downsizing Legislation
- Older renters on the rise, new report shows
- NEW Downsizing Survey
- Looking for a pet-friendly property?
- Searching for rental accommodation? Have a spare room available to rent?
- Video: Accessing Your Superannuation
- Co-Founders Named In Top 50 Women In Tech 2016
- What’s happened to NSW’s over 50's housing?
- How downsizing might be a way to stop unwelcome “guests” over Christmas
- Five Tips For Downsizing Your Home
- Revealed: You don't actually have to downsize to claim the Government incentive
- Housing Decisions Of Older Australians Report
- Flatmates - tenancy agreements
- What you need to know about retirement villages and other lifestyle villages.
Follow Seniors Housing Online:
Improving Service and Challenging Stereotypes
Take a quick 2 minute survey to let us know what you are searching for and how you use the internet. It is anonymous and will produce statistics to help us ensure our services are relevant and to challenge some common stereotypes about older adults not being online. Thank you for your time!