Independent seniors rental community – discover our difference - Seville Grove - WA
Renting during retirement comes with a multitude of benefits, flexibility, freedom and security.
Ingenia Gardens Seville Grove have manicured grounds and a great group of friendly residents, we provide the security of on-site care takers and gates that are locked at night with resident access when they are closed, allowing residents to come and go as they please while feeling secure at night.
You won't need to worry about the cooking or the gardening as the staff take care of it all. The community has a great social environment with the running of activities most afternoons such as bingo, trivia, canasta, movies and board games.
With comfort in mind, the community is well designed. There are mobility paths around the community which are all under cover, there are no steps and the bathrooms in the units are fitted with support rails, plus nothing to step over to get into the shower.
Phone 1800 44 54 64 or email us for a free information pack on Ingenia Gardens Seville Grove.
Please see below a list of the features in our community
- Secure community with private gated access
- Full time Village Manager
- Weekly social activities and events such as arts and crafts, bingo, trivia, and line dancing
- Regular themed meals and functions with an active social club
- Flexible and healthy home cooked meal packages available from our onsite chef from $6.50 per day
- Wide covered walkways
- Secure parking within the cmmmunity
- Maintained landscaped gardens
- Dining room
- Community laundry facilities
- Pet friendly
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Low maintenance living
- Private courtyard
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Refrigerator and microwave included
- Non slip bathroom and grab rails
- Provisions for a washing machine
- Tunstall emergency call system available
- Solar Power available