EastGate Village (Rentals of homes for over 50’s) - Walcha - NSW
EastGate village in total, when complete, will be 12 detached 2 bedroom homes – Brand new.
All Homes are to be rented. 7 homes are now on site. 2 are now available & another 5 to be built with 2 of those available February 2019. Only 12 in total are approved for EastGate village making this a very livable community.
Furnished $250.00 P/W (with new furniture)
Unfurnished $230.00 P/W
Rental rates are tied to the aged pension & can only move by the same % points.
- 2 bedroom, kitchen, lounge/dinning, laundry, bathroom, fully fenced (room for pet), carport.
- All windows double glazed, Floor wall & ceilings insulated, 2 x reverse cycle A/C units (thermal comfort & energy savings are considered as high priority).
- Homes are all on one low level (most have easy access ramps).
- Village is security gated with intercom/video/CCTV (see who is at the gate before answering)
- Community kitchen/Chat room with BBQ, TV, Toilet, wood heater - built in log cabin style (entertain your guests here instead of your home).
- Adjacent to Walcha show ground, no built up area. It is unbelievably quiet.
- A very English aspect – you shall look out to Poplar & willow trees.
The Township of Walcha (shire pop. 3500).
Situated in the pristine mountain areas of Northern NSW. 62klm south of Armidale, 100klm N/E of Tamworth, 180klm west of Port Macquarie & 450klm N/W of Sydney.
The most ambient summer time temperatures one could ever wish for with a maximum of 26 deg. & very little humidity. One can describe the Walcha climate as, cool, crispy, clean mountain air. Spring time is an absolute blaze of pretty flowers & trees & autumn colors are a multitude of deciduous trees turning yellows, reds & all in between.
Medical facilities in Walcha include, a new hospital in 2006, 3 private doctors, a chemist shop, & community help. Other facilities include, 2 x Supermarkets, Post Office, 3 x Pubs, 2 x Motels, 1 x Caravan park, Bowling club, RSL club, Men’s shed, Craft shop & numerous business’s to make living easier. The CBD is 2 blocks of shops & offices. From the village the CBD is accessed by either driving or walking for approx. 900m.
Services include a train to/from Sydney, Tamworth & all places in between daily (the New England XPT), a bus service week days to Armidale and a local taxi service. Flights are available from either Armidale or Tamworth to Sydney & Brisbane each day.
Make an enquiry today by clicking on the phone contact below or send us an email via the email enquiry form below:
View phone number
Eastgate Village 0414 826 267
|Price||For Rent (New) $250 p/w FF/ $230 p/w UF|
|Level of Support Available||