A Perfect Location… Northwood Retirement Living - Tenambit - NSW
Northwood Retirement Living is situated near historic Maitland, in the quiet, rural suburb of Tenambit. An excellent location for retirees with time to explore and have fun, the Village is close to bus services, community facilities such as the local pool, golf club, hospitals and numerous retail outlets.
The Village is just 10 minutes from the heart of Maitland - this beautiful, historic town provides ample opportunities for shopping, cafes and restaurants, walkways, galleries and museums. The area is also the gateway to the Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Port Stephens areas.
Your New Home… Northwood Retirement Living offers seniors a new living option in a small, intimate, village like community environment. All of Northwood Retirement Living’s spacious and contemporary two bedroom Villas feature:
- Private courtyards/patio areas
- Open plan living
- Split system reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Easy access kitchens, bathrooms and laundries
- Continuous step-free pathways and driveways throughout
- Internal access to garages (complete with automatic opening doors)
- Cross-flow ventilation
- Crimsafe’ security screened entry doors
Inclusions such as:
- Quality benchtops and joinery
- Stainless steel appliances – dishwasher, oven, cooktop, range hood
- Quality carpet, tile and vinyl floor finishes
- Professionally designed interiors with fully coordinated colours and materials
- Insulated walls and roofs
- Water tanks
- Professionally designed and maintained landscaped gardens
The Heart of the Village… The Village Centre is a spacious and inviting area provided for the enjoyment of residents. All Villas have easy, level access to the Village Centre. This stunning modern building provides a gathering place at the heart of the Village with north facing deck and bushland outlook. This open plan facility includes a self-catering kitchen with all supporting amenities. Residents are able to organise functions such as happy hours, BBQs, movie afternoons/evenings and many other enjoyable recreational activities.
Come along and discover what Northwood has to offer and the benefits of retirement living. Our Display Villa can be viewed by making an appointment with Denise, our Retirement Living Coordinator. Click on the phone details below or email us directly.
|Price||Brand New Villas from $330,000|
|Level of Support Available||