Operated by Lendlease, The Pines offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, indoor bowls area, heated swimming pool, spa, alfresco area, billiard table, library and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse that bustles with activity. Ideally located in the multi-award-winning suburb of Ellenbrook.
The Pines offers you community living with an enviable holiday lifestyle. Just a few minutes down the road is a myriad of wineries, restaurants and microbreweries in the picturesque Swan Valley. If golf is what you love, you can indulge yourself at The Vines.
- Wonderful three-bedroom or two-bedroom plus study villa, presented in great condition.
- Newly painted throughout creating a fresh contemporary decor
- Good natural light with the inclusion of skylights
- Spacious open plan living areas framed by high ceilings
- Large functional kitchen with good storage
- Split system air conditioning
- Sensational outdoor living spaces perfect for entertaining
- A stunning garden to relax in
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
- Single remote-control garage with internal access to home
- Oodles of storage throughout
- Great location with easy access to amenities and local services and shops.
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. The Pines is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a freehold strata title for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, The Pines is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 41556
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre