Acreage with Water Frontage - Lower Mangrove - NSW
A rare opportunity exists to purchase land with water frontage and an original 1920’s cottage along the sought-after Oyster Shell Road in Lower Mangrove. This property could offer a lifestyle of fresh air, home grown vegetables and fruit trees, fresh fish from Mangrove Creek and plenty of room for a horse or two and of course fresh eggs from the chooks.
The property consists of two separate lots, approximately 2.9 Ha and 10 Ha in size. The original 1920’s cottage, carport and various shedding are located on the smaller lot situated above Oyster Shell Road. The 2-3 bedroom cottage has seen better days and therefore does need attention making for a great renovation project. With renovations and some landscaping this cottage could become a quaint home or bed and breakfast for the astute investor.
On the larger lot which is situated below Oyster Shell Road you’ll find a small dam and two small yards suitable for horses. The top half of this lot is completely fenced making it suitable for livestock. This lot has complete water frontage to the tidal Mangrove Creek which runs in from the Hawkesbury River, making it very easy for the boating enthusiast.
If you are looking for a change of lifestyle that offers serenity and open space, then this property is well worth a look.
• 2 separate lots (approximately 2.9 Ha and 10 Ha)
• 2-3 bedroom 1920’s original cottage
• Carport and shedding
• Water frontage
• Usable land for horses
• Electricity, telephone and septic sewage connected to the house
• School bus service available from the start of Oyster Shell Road
• 15-minute drive to Spencer Village
• 20-minute drive to Mangrove Mountain Village shops
• 40-minute drive to the Sydney M1
- We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Boundary lines are just a guide. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. *