One-Off Chance to Save $1,000+ on Annual Site Fees at Award Winning Seachange Lifestyle Resort! - Arundel - QLD
LOOKING TO SAVE ALMOST $1,100 A YEAR on SITE FEES AT SEACHANGE ARUNDEL?
Lot 28/299 Napper Road, Arundel is a one-off chance to get enjoy a resort lifestyle affordably.
See more images and details here:
Immaculately presented, this contemporary home can be found in the highly sought after Seachange Lifestyle Resort Arundel, just moments from Southport CBD, local shops, the magnificent Broadwater and close proximity to the M1 onto Brisbane and Coolangatta.
Located centrally on an extra wide tree-lined street, with excellent parking for visitors, Lot 28 is located close to the entrance gates and is also a short walk to the Clubhouse and most amenity and yet is also in a private yet easy to find location within the resort.
- Soaring High 2.7m Ceilings
- Glass stacker doors onto a private alfresco area with servery window
- Open plan lounge and dining area with plantation shutters
- Designer kitchen with island bench top, pyrolytic oven and stainless-steel appliances
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk through robe
- Screens to all windows and doors
- Double lock up, internal access garage and well appointment laundry with plenty of storage
Voted Queensland's Best Seniors Living, Seachange Arundel represents the new vision for Australian over-50's living - a model based on choice, lifestyle and true community spirit. Our gated country club estate offers a lifestyle rich in activity, interaction and events.
Seachange Arundel is the Gold Coast's most centrally located over-50's lifestyle community. The Arundel Plaza shopping center, medical center and tavern are located across the road. The Gold Coast University Hospital is close by; there is easy access to the M1 and the new light rail.
In tune with nature, the lifestyle community is bordered by the Coombabah Lakelands, featuring walking trails and natural parklands.
At the heart of this award winning community is a 5-star Country Club filled with facilities to nourish our resident's minds, bodies and souls.
The List of Inclusions Continues;
- Fully secured, gated estate
- Beautifully landscaped, verdant gardens
- Bulk electricity is purchased by Seachange which keeps your power bill extremely low
- High speed internet
- Club house with full social calendar all year round
- Tennis courts
- Community vegetable garden
- Movie theater
- Walking trails and dog exercise park
- Commercial kitchen for events
- Art studio, men's shed and wood works room
- Indoor heated lap pool and outdoor pool, perfect for when the Grandchildren come to visit
- Bowling Green, dart room, pool room, table tennis room and fully licensed bar
- Community Library
Call Margie from Pinnacle Property Group by clicking on the enquiry form below and organise an inspection.
NO stamp duty - NO exit fees - NO deferred management costs. - NO rates to council
- Garage or Parking Space
- Pets Allowed
- Secure Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby