With its gorgeous, elevated outlook over beautifully landscaped common gardens and water feature, this upper level, light-filled two bedroom unit has a warm north-east aspect bathing a large balcony with morning sunshine and offering plenty of space for your favourite outdoor furniture.
The location is second-to-none, with short, gentle stroll to our Centenary Centre amenities including pool and spa, bowling green, cafe, cinema and library.
Beautifully presented and just refurbished with new paint, carpets, stone kitchen benchtops, new light fittings and window furnishings, this appealing retirement opportunity includes the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning in living areas, is NBN ready and provides the peace-of-mind of 24 hour call assistance.
- Spacious, light-filled combined lounge and dining flow to undercover balcony
- Two quiet and tranquil double bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling built-ins. Master bedroom with internal bathroom access
- Generous U-shape kitchen with new stone benchtops, polyurethane cabinets, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar for casual dining
- Full brick construction and favoured corner position with minimum common walls
- Fully tiled bathroom with enclosed internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area, 24 hour call assistance, NBN ready
- Level access to lock up garage in laneway future-proofs mobility and allows easy unloading of shopping, etc
Contact Zuzana Nevidal to book your private tour 1300 294 519
Australian Unity Retirement Community homes at Constitution Hill are sold under a loan lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: email@example.com or call us on: 1300 160 170
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 59284
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre