TriCare Sunnybank Hills Aged Care Residence - Sunnybank Hills - QLD
Welcome to Sunnybank Hills
If you are looking for premium aged care that is an oasis of luxury in suburban Brisbane, our contemporary, hotel-style residence at Sunnybank Hills provides excellent services and accommodation. Offering a wide range of comforting care, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. We welcome family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of easy public transport access and street parking. A variety of indoor lounges and an outdoor alfresco area are ideal locations for social gatherings and your family celebrations. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Luxurious, hotel-style surroundings with excellent services and exclusive onsite amenities to match
- Premium private suites with large ensuites, exquisitely detailed furnishings and stylish fittings
- Restaurant-style dining with menus prepared daily by our onsite chefs
- Engaging lifestyle activities program and full array of allied healthcare services onsite
Our approach to care at Sunnybank Hills is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Stylish décor and elegant furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, and complemented by a high standard of accommodation to meet discerning expectations.
- Residential care for up to 100 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation consists of premium single rooms, with garden or courtyard views, large screen TVs with Foxtel access, exquisite built-in cabinetry and luxuriously-appointed ensuites
- Valet laundry service, escorted transfer service for social or medical engagements
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on call 24/7
- Movement sensors and personal pendants to alert staff of any abnormal resident activity
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP, hydrotherapy, dietary/pharmacy services and onsite dental surgery
Food & Lifestyle
Residents at Sunnybank Hills live in a wholesome, resort-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, with a selection of wines and beers available. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. Our indoor communal area is often used for special events, while the popular cafe is ideal for meeting up with family or friends.
- Restaurant-style meals with a choice of beverages, private dining room for family functions
- Elegant décor including wood paneling and decorative screens, high-quality furnishings
- Café with afresco seating, hairdressing and beauty salon
- Enchanting nature trail around the residence with quiet places for sitting
- Cultural activities, concerts, exercise therapy
- Outings to the local community and clubs
Sunnybank Hills is located in close proximity to essential services and excellent amenities for residents and their visitors. Hospitals and medical services are close by should the need arise, along with convenient public transport and easy arterial road access. Major shopping centres are convenient for easy family outings with residents.
- Nearest hospitals Sunnybank Private, QEII Jubilee and Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Hellawell Rd public bus route within walking distance and easy connection to the freeway for CBD access
- Calamvale Central, Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, Westfield Garden City and Grand Plaza in Browns Plains are only a short trip
View phone number
Tricare 1300 874 2273 07 3276 9000
|Price||$425,000 - $550,000|
|Level of Support Available||