Free respite care at Casa Mia in Padstow - Padstow - NSW
Christadelphian Aged Care is offering up to two weeks free respite care at Casa Mia in Padstow to help meet the needs of carers and older people.
What does the free respite include?
- up to two weeks (14 days) of residential accommodation in a single or shared room depending on availability
- 24-hour nursing care tailored to the specific needs of each resident, including assistance with personal care, showering, medication supervision and specialised nursing care
- access to specialised care for residents with dementia and other cognitive difficulties in a secure area of the Home
- respite residents are also able to participate in our lifestyle, therapy and Volunteer and Pastoral Care programs, including daily activities such as games, musical entertainment, pamper sessions, outings, exercise classes and one-on-one chats
- group and individual exercise and therapy programs that help prevent falls, increase mobility and maintain a sense of well-being.
Conditions apply. See our website for more details.
Casa Mia Aged Care is located close to Salt Pan Creek in a quiet neighbourhood in Padstow.
The facility has 24-hour professional nursing care and provides care services tailored to the specific needs of each resident.
To complement the nursing care at Casa Mia the entertainment and activities are designed to enhance the quality of life of all our residents and maximise their mental and physical well- being. We understand that companionship is important to our residents and seek to offer activities that fulfil their social needs.
Casa Mia opens out to an expansive lawn and garden with a covered entertainment area. Residents and their families can take advantage of the barbecue facilities or just enjoy the outdoors with their loved ones in a corner of the garden.
- Spacious sitting rooms & dining areas
- Beautiful gardens with walkway designed around hedges, a pergola and raised garden beds
- Wifi & flatscreen TVs
- Delicious meals cooked by our in-house chef
- Regular church services provided by a variety of faiths
- Happy hours and games
- Regular bus outings
- Dementia specific lifestyle programs
- Volunteer & Pastoral Care programs
- Celebration of special events
- Optional extras include hairdressing, newspapers subscriptions, telephone charges and allied health services such as podiatry
- No Steps
- Secure Access
- High Level Aged Care
- Respite Care
- 24 Hour Emergency Call
- Dementia Care
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby