Uniting War Memorial Hospital Transitional Aged Care Program
Sometimes when you finish your time in hospital you are not quite ready to be fully independent.
The Transitional Aged Care Program can help you complete your recovery and improve your ability to do daily activities. It can also help you to further your care options by putting a care plan in place.
To be eligible, you must be:
• Over 65 years of age or 50 years of age if Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
• Medically stable and ready for discharge from hospital
• Assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) as appropriate for this program
• Wanting to improve independence
• Living in the Randwick or Botany Local Government Areas or the suburbs of Alexandria, Beaconsfield, Rosebery or Zetland
- Personal Care Services