At MiCare we help you live independently - DVA Brisbane
The Australian Government provides funding for home care packages so you can stay living at home longer. At MiCare we help you live independently. You can choose from a range of services that will help you do this.
If you are finding it harder to do the things you used to do, you may need some help at home. Home care packages help people to stay living at home for as long as possible by giving a level of support for your needs.
The services are based on a person’s assessed needs and may include:
· Transport for shopping, appointments or socialising
· Assistance with jobs in the house like cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
· Garden maintenance
· Help with showering, dressing and hair care
· Help with taking medication
· Safety improvements to the home with ramps, alarms and or support rails
· Nursing, physiotherapy, podiatry or other allied health
· Supplying equipment that assists safety and well being
There are 4 levels of packages ranging from Level 1 through to Level 4, for people with more complex needs.
You will be asked some questions about your needs. You will need your Medicare card. If you are calling for someone else you will need their consent.
My Aged Care may then send a trained assessor to your home where they will assess your requirements. You can have someone else with you during this visit.
If you would like to select MiCare to provide your care and services please let the assessor know that you select MiCare.
If you would like more information or require assistance please contact us today.
- Personal Care Services
- Low Level Aged Care
- Other Services