Tucked away on a quiet street in Woolloongabba is a true gem in the world of Aged Care. Amongst the beautiful suites, community spaces and every level of care available, you will find true comfort in the warmth of community spirit at St Luke’s Green. Surrounding an historic Spanish Mission style church, St Luke’s Green is an inspiring home that feels like home, just minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
St Luke’s Green is home to a boutique residential aged care home as well as independent retirement apartments and a range of beautiful village facilities. Our welcoming community is what makes St Luke’s Green such a great place to live. Whether you prefer peace and quiet, or are looking for social and lifestyle options, St Luke’s Green allows you the freedom to live life on your own terms.
Centrally located in Woolloongabba, close to some of Brisbane’s best hospitals and medical facilities, at St Luke’s Green you will be supported by 24-hour care from an experienced team of nurses, carers and allied health professionals. The team at St Luke’s Green is focused on connecting with our residents as they build new relationships within the home, whilst supporting and encouraging existing relationships with their family and the local community.
What you can expect.
- Choice of 60 stylish suites over 3 floors with private bathrooms and air conditioning
- Double suites suitable for couples
- Registered nursing care on-site 24 hours a day for all care needs
- Choice of delicious meals prepared on-site by our chef
- Dementia friendly
- Respite options available
- Community dining, lounge rooms and balcony on each floor. Private dining within the suite is available
- Range of social activities and events on offer
- Access to the community areas such as the Village Green, theatrette, on-site café and dining room
- Allied health professionals