Churches of Christ Care Little Mountain Aged Care Service is a 96-bed, residential care service offering a range of personal care, therapies and accommodation. The service is also conveniently co-located with Sunshine Coast Home and Community Care office.
Located in Little Mountain on the Sunshine Coast, just six kilometres west of Caloundra CBD and just over one hour drive from Brisbane. Little Mountain offers a wonderful combination of coastal and country life with the facilities and convenience of city living. Easy access to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with its breathtaking Glasshouse Mountains, quirky café and art scene and a short drive to the beautiful Moffatt, Dicky and Shelly beaches.
Living at Little Mountain Aged Care Service, you will be part of our warm and close-knit community.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre