Goodwin is one of only a small number of live-in care facilities in the ACT that provides 24-hour onsite nursing, seven days a week. We also offer a range of quality clinical care services such as one-to-one nurse clinics led by a geriatrician working closely with our own Aged Care Specialist Nurse Practitioner. Our approach is person-centred care, meaning we treat you as a whole person, not just a “diagnosis”.
At Goodwin, quality of life is our mantra.
The architect-designed Goodwin House offers a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, thanks to an impressive foyer featuring a large exotic fish tank, grand piano and relaxing lounge.
All of our facilities give you the opportunity to balance privacy within your beautifully appointed room, with opportunities to socialise and take advantage of our outstanding range of facilities. Our dedicated activities team are there to ensure you have fun, social and stimulating things to do every day – from games, to light fitness and wellness classes, to language lessons and visits from a range of local entertainers.
We understand that food is another important enjoyment in life. Our quality, home style food is cooked fresh on site daily and includes five or more courses a day with continental breakfast and hot lunches.
- Daily wellness/exercise sessions
- Team of Activities Officers for regular activities, outings and events
- Secure garden areas with shared garden beds for residents to tend
- Geriatric assessment and review
- Allied health assessment and review
- Regular one-to-one Registered Nurse clinics
- Aged Care Specialist Nurse Practitioner
- Specialist dementia care in purpose-designed enabling environments
- Leisure and lifestyle program underpinned by Montessori method dementia care
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre