SwanCare Ningana is Bentley Park’s fourth care facility. The unique design embodies a familiar, everyday living environment offering a home within a street, neighbourhood and true community.
With adaptable suites to cater for the next generation of aged care residents, SwanCare Ningana offers three style of rooms, from 17-19m2; single suites to 28m2; double suites for couples or singles wanting a larger room. All come with ensuite bathroom and modern fittings.
The 124 room facility features:
• Clusters of eight or nine rooms in each wing with the ground floor having three wings and the upper levels having four wings.
• Two dining rooms and two lounge rooms on each floor for the residents to enjoy & socialise.
• All meals are prepared on site daily.
• Rooms designed around a beautiful central courtyard with gardens and seating areas for relaxation. A protected winter garden on each floor brings in natural light and access to the outdoors.
• In-house catering & laundry.
• On the ground floor is the main Ningana kitchen where food will be prepared. Residents can watch activities in the kitchen and enjoy the scent of cakes, scones and other delicious foods baking.
• Private dining room available for families to book.
• Each level has a dedicated multipurpose area with tables and chairs for activities.
• Library and audio area on each floor for some quiet time.
• As you come out of the lift there is a lovely sitting area and fireplace to relax.
• There are multiple sitting areas for residents to sit with family, chat on the phone or just read a book and relax.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre