IRT Thomas Holt Kirrawee is located in a relaxing setting in the suburb of Kirrawee, nestled on the banks of Oyster Creek and overlooking Sydney Sandstone Gully Forest. Set in beautiful architecturally designed buildings, IRT Thomas Holt Kirrawee Aged Care Centre has been created to enhance the surrounding views and natural light at every turn. Offering professional and personalised care in modern surroundings, you can choose from a range of private ensuite rooms, or experience specialised dementia care in a secure environment. Our experienced staff are on hand 24/7 ensuring you’re comfortable and well cared for.
IRT Thomas Holt Kirrawee has three residential care complexes to choose from:
- Jacaranda - offers open plan lounge rooms with spacious balcony areas, an open-air courtyard, dining rooms and beautifully designed sitting areas for residents to enjoy as well as access to a reflection room, hairdressing salon and much more.
- Roden Cutler House - offers large single rooms with a private ensuite. Most rooms have generous balconies overlooking Oyster Creek or manicured gardens. Roden Cutler House has open plan lounge rooms with spacious balcony areas, dining rooms and beautifully designed sitting areas that are perfect for family gatherings.
- Flametree - offers generous sized single rooms with private ensuite right on Sydney Sandstone Gully Forest and Oyster Creek. Each room has floor to ceiling windows and generous furnishings such as a kitchenette. Flame Tree has access to the Cafe, hairdressing salon, GP services and Active Age Gym.
Journey of Care
IRT Thomas Holt applies an innovative approach to residential aged care. Our Journey of Care is a new model of care that personalises the care experience for every resident. We recognise that every care journey is unique and honour the individual diversity of each resident. Our specialised model of care ensures residents age in the right place with the right care needs within our aged care centres.
The IRT Journey of Care incorporates two key elements, neighbourhoods and specialist programs.
- Neighbourhoods cater for residents with similar care needs, allowing for staff specialisation, and tailored design of the physical environment and equipment. They allow families to see their loved one ageing in the right place with the right care needs.
- Our specialist programs support resident wellbeing at each stage of their care journey. By working in partnership with leading Australian researchers and health experts, we enrich residents’ quality of life, when they need it most.
Specialised Demetia Care
We provide personalised dementia care with compassion. Our secure care environments and programs are co-designed with Dementia Training Australia and focus on resident wellbeing, community connections and researchbased design.
The secure dementia care environments at IRT Thomas Holt Kirrawee enhance resident wellbeing by reducing unhelpful stimuli, increasing helpful stimuli and making it easier for staff to ensure resident safety.
For more information visit irt.org.au/kirrawee or call 02 9545 4799.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre