Welcome to Stafford Lakes
Traditional comforts are enhanced by luxury aged care at our contemporary Stafford Lakes family-style residence, topped off by the trimmings only the discerning would expect. Offering a wide range of comforting care and hotel-style accommodation, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents share in the same warmth no matter what their circumstances. We welcome family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of ample free parking and easy public transport access. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- A modern, state-of-the-art residence with hotel-style accommodation, services and onsite amenities
- Close to hospitals, Westfield Chermside shopping centre and Stafford City precinct
- Co-located with Stafford Lakes Retirement Community, handy for couples with individual accommodation and care needs
Our approach to care at Stafford Lakes is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and quality furnishings create familiar surrounds throughout our modern residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of excellent accommodation.
- Residential care for up to 143 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation consists of premium single rooms, with interconnecting room options for couples
- Resident rooms are all individually air-conditioned for personal comfort
- Valet laundry service
- Emergency call system with registered nurses on site 24/7
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP and dietary/pharmacy services
Food & Lifestyle
Residents at Stafford Lakes live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and our dining rooms become social hubs at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the hotel-like lounges are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Secure alfresco courtyards with covered outdoor seating or contemporary indoor lounges featuring full height windows, popular for social or family gatherings
- Hairdressing salon
- Cultural activities, concerts, church services, exercise therapy sessions
- Community bus with outings to the local community and clubs
Stafford Lakes is in the heart of Brisbane’s northside. Hospitals and medical services are close by should the need arise, along with handy public transport and major shopping centres for visitors or interesting day outings. The local parks are also perfect for an easy family outing with residents.
- Hospitals close are Holy Spirit Northside. Prince Charles, North West Private Hospital
- Webster Rd public bus route on the doorstep
- Westfield Chermside and Stafford City are handy for a shopping trip
- Nearby Marchant or Huxtable Park is an easy outing with residents
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre