A Home Care Package provides a coordinated package of services tailored to meet your specific care needs. A Home Care Package provides services that can:
- Help you stay at home
- Give you choice and flexibility in the way that care and support is provided to you
- Reduce the premature admission into residential services
- Personal services- such as help with showering or bathing, dressing and mobility
- Support services- such as help with washing and ironing, house cleaning, gardening, basic home maintenance, home modifications related to your care needs, and transport to help you do shopping, visit your doctor or attend social activities.
- Clinical care - such as nursing and other health support including physiotherapy (exercise, mobility, strength and balance) and hearing and vision services.
There are four levels of Home Care Packages, ranging from low care (Levels one and two) up to high care (Levels three and four). Speak to your local coordinator about package levels available.
The types of services provided under a Home Care Package with Southern Cross Care NSW & ACT will depend on your needs. As your home care provider, we coordinate care and services to support you at home.
You can also negotiate other services to support you to live at home where these are identified in your care plan. For example, you may benefit from some aids and equipment to assist with mobility, communication or personal safety. Whatever is agreed must be affordable within the funding available for the package.
Alternatively, our fee for service provides a range of services to consumers at a set cost that can be organised with the Home Care Coordinator. The service may be short term or long term and may be in addition to one of our home care services we offer. Contact our local location and speak to our coordinator to see what services are offered and the cost associated.
Locations we service for Home Care packages:
South East Sydney
Far North Coast
- Richmond Valley
- Clarence Valley
South Western Sydney
Contact us by phone or email to find out more, using the links below:
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre