If you are 60 years of age or over and live within the suburb boundaries of War Memorial Hospital boundaries our podiatry unit can provide foot assessments and treatments.
To access the service, you must have one or more of the following medical conditions:
• Current foot ulceration, foot infection or Charcots arthropathy.
• Evidence of Peripheral Neuropathy
• Evidence of Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
• Foot deformity that may predispose to ulceration
• Other conditions relating to foot pathology, foot deformity or healing ability (such as Diabetes Mellitus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, renal disease, organ transplant) that may predispose you to biomechanical issues and/or risk of ulceration
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 11649
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre