Regis Home Care gives you the support you need to stay at home and to live life on your terms. We know how important it is for you to remain living in the comfort of your own home, even when your care needs increase.
Operating from our Legana base, we offer a varied range of in home care services and packages to clients across the north of Tasmania.
Our trained Home Care team assist your stay in your home for as long as possible. We treat every client as an individual so you can feel confident, in control and supported. We support you staying in touch with friends and family, your community and to continue doing the things that make you smile.
Regis Home Care
Whatever you need help with, our friendly specialists give you the confidence to know it can be done. Regis Home Care Packages are delivered under the Consumer Directed Care approach to Home Care. This simply means you get a choice about what services you receive and how that support is delivered. It also means we offer more than what many expect from home care and home support.
- 24 hour in-home care: Usually reserved for those with more widespread needs, our 24/7 care services ensure you or your loved one enjoy a better level of safety, health, and wellbeing at all times
- In-home dementia care: Our team has a wealth of experience assisting those who live with dementia to continue enjoying as comfortable and happy a life as possible
- In-home disabled care: Preparing meals, cleaning your home, providing transportation, assisting with personal care; these are just some of the ways in which our disabled care can benefit you
- In-home palliative care: For those with health needs, it’s important to get the right level of medical attention. Moving to a hospice needn’t be your first point of call, though, thanks to the professional services we offer through our in-home palliative care
- In-home respite care: There’s nothing wrong with needing an extra pair of helping hands. Our respite care offers a bit of relief to hard-working carers – whether as a once off or a regular, scheduled appointment
- Privately Funded Home Care: Whether you are eligible for Government Funded Home Care or not, if you would like to fund your home care yourself you can. All Regis’ Home Care, Home Help and Companionship services are available for anyone wishing to privately fund their home support needs. If you choose Privately Funded Home Care, you don’t have to wait for government approvals- your services can start immediately.
- Complete home care packages: For those who have a number of needs or require more comprehensive care, we offer full home care packages
Call us on 1300 188 740 or visit www.regis.com.au/home-care to find out more.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre