Hunter Community Care offer the following services to the greater Newcastle, Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie and Singleton areas:
• Community Aged Care Packages (CACPs)
• Home Nursing Services
• In Home Respite Services
- IN HOME RESPITE SERVICES. The In Home Respite Service is designed to support the health and wellbeing of carers through the provision of flexible and responsive in home support. The service aims to provide relief and support to the carer to enable them to continue in their caring role. Activities will be planned in collaboration with the individual and the carer, to ensure that the respite program meets their needs.
- HOME NURSING SERVICES. The Home Nursing Service aims to contribute to improved quality of life and personal empowerment, maximising opportunities for positive experiences by providing clients and their families access to a range of services which reflect their individual needs and circumstances. This is also echoed through the ensuring of flexibility in service provisions, which will continue to meet the changing needs of the client, particularly in times of emergency. Nursing services include attending complex personal support needs, for example, wound care, diabetic care, medication administration, hand and foot care. The types of Home Nursing Services available include Private Home Nursing Services, and the Department of Veterans Affairs Home Nursing Program.
- COMMUNITY AGED CARE PACKAGES (CACPs). A Community Aged Care Package (CACP) provides a range of services to assist older people to remain living in the comfort and familiarity of their home. Your case manager’s role is to coordinate services to meet your individual needs. For example, a package may give you help with personal care such as bathing and dressing, domestic assistance such as housework and shopping, meal preparation, medication assistance, or simply staying connected with your local community
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre