Eureka Mount Gambier - Mount Gambier - SA
Our Rental Village
Here at Eureka Mount Gambier, we provide quality and affordable rental accommodation for seniors.
Our community offers:
- One bedroom unfurnished units suitable for singles or couples
- Delicious home-style meals prepared daily on premises
- On-site village managers
- Entertainment and activities
- Well maintained landscaped surrounds
- Both self-funded retirees and those receiving different forms of pension are welcome
- Pet friendly for household pets – please discuss your pet with the village managers
- Excludes utilities such as telephone, electricity and internet
- No buy in fees – rentals only
- No expensive upfront fees – just an initial minimal rental bond
For more information, vacancies pricing or to make an appointment to visit the village, please call our enquiry hotline on 1800 356 818 or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Eureka Mount Gambier offers an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing lifestyle, set in amongst the beautiful gardens and grounds that the village has to offer.
The open plan style of our units enables ease of movement with no steps, allowing easy access for walking frames and wheelchairs.
Each unit has ceiling fans and/or air conditioning, a spacious living area, galley style kitchenette, a large airy bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a purpose built ensuite bathroom with provision for laundry and an individual courtyard that is perfect for an outdoor setting and pot plants.
Designed in clusters, all of our units are set amongst attractive landscaped gardens and grounds. Covered walkways provide all-weather protection and step free access to the Community Room, Community Dining and your neighbours.
Eureka Mount Gambier is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and only a short drive to the doctors, shopping centre and hospital. This gives the residents of our community the ability to explore the beautiful surroundings simply, quickly and easily.
Our community room is the heart of the village. Residents enjoy entertainment and social activities, amongst like-minded people with similar backgrounds and life experiences. Family and friends are always welcome and encouraged to visit.
Our community room facilities offer:
- Laundry with washing machines and dryers available for use
- Internet kiosk with scanning and printing facilities
- Lounge area with sofa, recliners, large screen TV, DVD player and games console
- Large collection of books and DVDs for residents to use
If you require extra assistance, a range of government and support groups are available to support you in the comfort of your own home.
Eureka Mount Gambier welcomes the support of carers and volunteer groups in any capacity that improves the health and wellbeing of our community.
The on-site village managers take pride in working with the senior community, providing exceptional service and working tirelessly to ensure that all the residents live in a friendly environment.
We invite you to come and have a look at our fantastic village for yourself. Our friendly village managers are more than happy to assist in showing you around our village and can answer any additional questions that you may have.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement has been prepared in good faith and is for information purposes only. All information contained within is accurate and correct at the time of production. The images and floor plan are for representation purposes only. This information is subject to change at the discretion of Eureka Group Holdings Limited without notice.
View phone number
08 8725 1794
|Price||Affordable Rentals for Seniors|
|Level of Support Available||