Closer to Caboolture than you think! This practical cottage is situated within a large fenced property which is also shared with the main house. Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
- 2 Bedrooms - both with built ins
- Open plan Living/Dining Area
- Main bathroom with shower & toilet
- Ceiling fans and screens throughout
- Timber look flooring to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
- Front patio
- Rear entertainment area
- Small study nook
- Good size kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Single bay car accommodation
- Yard is fully fenced and Cottage is fenced at rear
- Water is included
- No pets will be considered
- Would suit retirees!
RENT WILL INCREASE TO $320.00 ON THE 22ND OF JANUARY 2022.
Please apply on Snug.com https://app.snug.com/apply/rhburpengary
ONE FORM APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
To register for a viewing or to apply for any of our properties, please click the 'Contact Agent' link on this advertisement. Please email for inspection or call 3888 0333. Applications can be submitted without viewing the property.
You can view other current for rent properties at our website: https://www.raineandhorne.com.au/burpengary
• All tenants must register for entry for tracking
purposes; this includes supplying sufficient
• All tenants must sanitize before entry.
• Please be aware that if you are feeling unwell, have been overseas or have been in contact with someone who has been abroad within the last
14-days; you will be refused entry.
• Please contact our office ASAP if you begin to feel unwell within 14-days of attending this inspection.
• Please be mindful of keeping a hygienic distance at all times
Only one person (not a couple or family) is permitted access to view the home per inspection per legislation.
Raine and Horne Burpengary wishes to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during the Covid19 pandemic.
Enquire on this property
Thank you, your enquiry was sent successfully.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre