Now is a great time to discover how you can start living a happier, safer and more enjoyable lifestyle!
This lovely ground-level couples sized unit is part of Ingenia Gardens Bundaberg, an independent seniors rental community where you’ll feel welcome and have real freedom in retirement! We know you’ll be impressed…
This couples unit is a purpose-built home for retirement comfort, safety and low maintenance. You’ll find it easy to move in and we know you’ll be proud to be a resident. It’s the perfect home for enjoying your independence as part of a welcoming community.
- Open plan living area
- Kitchenette with cooktop, oven, fridge & microwave
- Air conditioning or heating
- Spacious bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe
- Private entertainment courtyard
- Welcoming, secure and gated community
- Small pets are welcome
Don’t miss out! Renting in retirement is growing in popularity and Ingenia Gardens is proud to be the right choice for many wonderful people. Arrange your tour today.
This home includes a well-equipped kitchenette. Should you choose for convenience, our Cooks can provide breakfast or lunch or dinner on a casual fee basis. Residents find our flexible catering packages to be affordable and good value and our home-style meals delicious. You can enjoy a very tasty retirement!
Our leafy and landscaped Bundaberg community is on Jefferis Street, with easy access to the post office, public transport, cafes, reliable medical facilities and government services (like Centrelink/Medicare). The local Northway Plaza is a resident favourite!
Renting at Ingenia Gardens means you get all the benefits without having to “buy in” to those expensive lock in contracts.
- Social clubs, day trips, mingles and more
- Friendly onsite management (Mon to Fri)
- Community room and social areas
- Lovingly maintained grounds and facilities
- Homestyle affordable catering packages
- Health and wellbeing care coordination services
- Minor home maintenance taken care of
You can be confident in renting; your tenancy agreement is your safety net that protects your rights as a resident. PLUS, by choosing to rent you’ll be keeping your options open and your money in your control. That’s real freedom for you to enjoy your retirement!
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre