Newly renovated, this upstairs duplex represents exceptional value.
Entering the front door, you immediately get a sense of space and quality, with the high ceilings and newly laid laminate flooring.
Everything about the duplex is large, from the three very generous sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, expansive living room and a modern large eat-in kitchen.
There is a single lock-up garage with space on the driveway for extra off-street parking.
The location is exceptional, close to shops, schools, M5 Motorway, airport, popular restaurant hubs and Botany Bay. It is also within easy walking distance to Banksia train station.
Landlord will take care of garden maintenance, making this a very easy place to live in a great location.
• Newly renovated
• Three large bedrooms, two with built-ins
• Very spacious and modern eat-in kitchen
• Single lock-up garage with extra off-site parking
• No garden maintenance required
1. The downstairs duplex is also available for $625 per week and it has similar size and layout.
2. Rooms shown are virtually furnished.
3. Inspections are by private appointment only and face masks MUST be worn at all times.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre