WE ARE PROCESSING APPLICATIONS AT PRESENT AND WILL NOT BE DOING ANY MORE VIEWINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Nestled amongst some of Mother Nature's finest surroundings, and located within walking distance of St Johns Grammar and Belair Primary Schools, this family friendly home offers a versatile floorplan and lots of charm.
What we love about this property:-
• 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes and 3rd bedroom has French doors overlooking the rear garden
• Formal Lounge room with open fire place, gas wall heater and ceiling fan
• Rustic country style "galley" kitchen with servery through to Family Room and serviceable cork flooring
• Large Light-filled Family/Meals area with a wall of windows overlooking the rear patio area and Reverse Cycle A/C
• Covered, paved patio for alfresco dining
• Fenced, Private back yard
• Bathroom has near new vanity, toilet and small bath/shower alcove
• Second Separate Toilet and Separate Laundry
• Paved front yard provides a good amount of "off road" parking
• Pets Negotiable
Walk to train and bus stations and within easy access to Blackwood CBD this cottage is ideally located.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? ** BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE **
Please click the button "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" or " EMAIL AGENT" 24/7
When you have registered, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
Enquire on this property
Thank you, your enquiry was sent successfully.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre