Being Australia’s third oldest city, Launceston is charming with its beautiful buildings and fascinating history. Elphinwood Gardens is a perfect place to retire, with plenty of social activities to enjoy and access to nearby health services.
Here at Eureka Elphinwood Gardens, we provide quality affordable rental accommodation for independent seniors.
Our friendly community is conveniently located close to local services, provides fresh home-style meals daily, and regular social interaction with like-minded people.
Eureka Elphinwood Gardens holds a long standing reputation as a happy community with a friendly and supportive atmosphere. We put this down to the positive attitudes of our dedicated staff and wonderful residents.
Renting in retirement at Eureka Elphinwood Gardens allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds - you can maintain your independence while enjoying the benefits of living in a low maintenance community environment.
* Gardens and lawns professionally maintained.
* Efficient response to all maintenance issues at no cost to you.
* Lock and leave your home without a worry if you need to go away.
* Flexible lease agreements for as long as you need.
* Simple and easy payment structure with no hidden costs.
* No entry fees or ongoing fees.
* One off tenancy bond which is refundable upon your exit.
* No exit fees if you leave the village.
* Be part of a warm and welcoming community with friends at your doorstep.
* Fresh home-style meals served in our community dining room.
* TV and DVD player in community centre.
* Caring, professional and friendly staff.
* Spacious senior-friendly units with private courtyard.
* Refrigerator and microwave provided.
* Free communal washing facilities available.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre