Albert Gardens - Rental Accommodation for Retirees and Pensioners - Beaudesert - QLD
Located in the heart of Beaudesert, Albert Gardens invites you to experience an independent, supported lifestyle at our relaxed, country accommodation village. Retirees and pensioners looking for safety and security, with an independent and low maintenance lifestyle have found it all at Albert Gardens.
With the security of an on-site manager, our private units include a light-filled courtyard, an ensuite and air conditioning. Our entire village has full access for people living with disability.
Doctors, shopping, chemists and the hospital are all within easy travelling distance of Albert Gardens. Our residents are supported with regular visits from health care providers, community groups and nursing agencies.
Albert Gardens is focussed on providing rental accommodation for retirees living on a Centrelink pension.
Included in your weekly rent with meals for $320 is:
- Delicious meals every day, including a continental breakfast, a cooked two-course lunch and take-out supper.
A weekly linen service; including sheets and pillow cases supplied and freshly laundered.
All utility costs included.
Access to craft and recreation rooms to meet with social clubs or to make use of when family or friends visit.
Spacious, landscaped grounds.
Albert Gardens Accommodation Village for 50+ is an Australian owned family operated business.
For $320 (full meal package pricing), this equates to 59% of your Centrelink pension and 100% of your Rent Assistance, if eligible.
Beaudesert is located approximately an hours drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast and is located in South-East Queensland, part of the Scenic Rim region.
Local Services and Amenities:
- Beaudesert Medical Centre- 470m or 1min drive.
- Beaudesert Hospital- 1.1Kms or 3mins drive
- Dentist- 1.2Kms or 2mins drive
- Physiotherapist- 977m or 2mins drive
- Chiropractor- 527m or 1min drive
- Centrelink- 618m or 1min drive
- Uniting Church- 914m or 2mins drive
- Local shops and services- 2mins drive
- Beaudesert Fair Shopping Centre- 814m or 1min drive
- TAFE Beaudesert- 986m or 2mins drive
- Public Library- 957m or 2mins drive
- Beaudesert Historical Museum- 913m or 1min drive
- Snap Fitness- 977m or 2mins drive
- Council Swimming Pool- 913m or 1min drive
- Beaudesert Bowls Club- 2.2kms or 4mins drive
- Beaudesert Community Arts and Information Centre- 3.5kms or 5mins drive
- Beaudesert Golf club- 1.6Kms or 2mins drive
- Beaudesert Race Club- 3.4Kms or 4mins drive
- Jubilee Park- 1.2Kms or 2mins drive
- Hourly bus service to Brisbane (Weekdays only).
- Taxi service available.
- Local transport service organisation available.
For more information and to arrange an inspection:
Contact us now
- No Steps
- Pets Allowed
- Retirement Village
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby