Only one unit is availiable! - Slacks Creek - QLD
Hi there, we offer this unit which is ideal for any pensioner who is totally independent or needs some support!
The unit sits on the ground floor with an easy access for anyone with or without walking frames. Externally, the property has a beautiful patio area ideal to park a scooter or wheel chair. The unit is surranding by beautiful gardens. Internally, it has a large size of living and dining area (airconditioned), a good size carpetted bedroom can accomodate a king-size bed, it also has two built-in wardrobes. A bathroom ensuite has handrails installed across.
Whether you'd like to play card games, pool games with other senior members, or enjoy quiet time by playing jigsaw yourself, even your loyal friend pet is allowed to live here as well!.
Our village is centrally located with only about 30-minute drive to either Gold Coast and Brisbane city. A public bus stop is only 100-meter out of the campus entry gate and travel to the nearby public train station within 10 minutes, it also goes to Hyperdome shopping center along the M1 highway.
Community bus services also run from the village to South Port, RSL and many other places with a small charge.
In summary, the unit offers you:
- Onsite medical services (bulk billed)
- Onsite pharmacy delivery to your door
- Ideal living style for one retiree with or without disablity support
- Free access to public laundry, library and recreation room to use
- Spacious public and private garden space to relax
- Easy access to walking frames
- Partically furnitured (condition apply)
- Weekly social activities
- Onsite manager to take care of your needs
- Healthy and delicious meals cooked/prepared on site by our professional chef
- Small pets welcome in the village (condition apply)
Please contact us to book inspections immediately, as we are confident that you will be impressed!
- Garage or Parking Space
- No Steps
- Pets Allowed
- Secure Access
- Retirement Village
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Cafe or Restaurant
- Gated Complex
- Independent Living
- Community Bus
- Personal Care Services
- Low Level Aged Care
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby