VOTED BEST RETIREMENT DESTINATION IN AUSTRALIA ...THE CLEAN FRESH COUNTRY AIR OF VIBRANT BRAIWOOD - REGISTER NOW TO RENT A BEAUTIFUL VILLA AT A SUPER VALUE
The hidden secret of Braidwood cannot be overlooked as a wonderful place to live and play. Being just an hour by car from Canberra, 45 minutes to the sparlking seas of the coast, and Sydney in three, is perfect.
Why the unique and historic Braidwood? Why do people love to live in Braidwood? Simple! .. the plethora of boutique cafes and restaurants, a town filled with arts and crafts galore, a whole range of very active clubs, golf, bowls, and much much more leisure and sports activities.
You may ask .. why does all this happen in Braidwood. Being on the Kings Highway Braidwood has over 2 million cars through its historic streets each year which 'feeds' substantial activity and wealth into the town. Weekends see the main street teeming with people just visiting or driving through. The twice a month markets sees people coming from near and far.
And in Braidwood, right beside the brand new $50 million hospital, is Summerfield, spacious designer independenrt living retirement villas.
For those who are more inclined to take a trip inland, Summerfield is also positioned just two hours from Cooma – the gateway to the ski fields and stunning vistas of the Snowy Mountains. From surfers to skiers and everyone in between, Braidwood is the ideal place to base yourself for retirement.
This unique historic town has excellent transport options, medical services and, as said a new hospital. And now for the best part ... Summerfield is surrounded on 3 sides by beautiful heritage listed countryside with the best club house view in Australia.
SUMMERFIELD HOMES - RENTAL VALUE UNSURPASSED
- 3 bed/ 2 bath/ 2 car single level villas
- Spacious area of 187sqm all disability compliant
- Magnificent sun drenched sun rooms
- 6.6kW solar panels and a rainwater tank
- North facing sunroom and lots of natural lighting
- Impressive master bedroom (north facing)
- Kitchen - Smartstone benches & Softclose cabinetry
- High 2700cm ceilings OR raked ceilings
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Separate full sized laundry & heaps of storage
OUR COMMUNITY FACILITIES
- Fully equipped clubhouse – great for dinners, drinks & all social events
- Indoor heated swimming pool and a gym
- Arts & craft centre – also has yoga classes
- Visitors Unit – for family and friends wanting to come stay the night
- Visitor car parking & hardstand spaces for caravans and boats
- Community garden
- Lake and jetty seating area
The new Braidwood Hospital is adjacent to Summerfield Estate and is now opened.
Summerfield in Braidwood is a brand new freehold estate designed specifically for people over 55 years. All homes are designed to meet the NSW Seniors Housing code. In essence, Summerfield is a 'lifestyle estate' - a normal residential estate, except all the homes are SEPP Seniors Disability Compliant and you must be 55 years of age to live in the estate.
The estate offers renters genuine value for money and a terrific community atmosphere, all while positioned in a pristine location only a leisurely 5min walk to the centre of Braidwood.
Register now to rent at Summerfield! In summary ...
Sustainable 3 bedroom homes
6.6kW solar panels and a rainwater tank
Impressive master bedroom (north facing)
North facing sunroom for winter warmth
Kitchen - Smartstone benches & Softclose cabinetry
Ducted heating and cooling
Heated Indoor Pool
Arts & Craft Centre
Clubhouse with glorious views
Gym, Yoga & Weights classes
Braidwood Hospital is adjacent to Summerfield Estate
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 60281
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre