Relaxed seaside lifestyle located close to transport and amenities - Gerringong - NSW
Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Located on the picturesque south coast of NSW, Uniting Mayflower Gerringong offers you the ultimate in beach coastal living. Its prime position means you can pop up to the village shops for a cuppa with friends or start the day with a stroll along the beach, if you choose not to leave the village you can stop into the community café or keep active in the Seniors’ gym (fees apply).
Bask in the brilliance the South Coast has to offer and jump in the car or travel by train to the numerous villages, beaches and National Parks all within 30-minutes of your home. If you’re looking to learn a new skill or to spend more time practicing a hobby you enjoy, Gerringong village is the place to do it with a packed calendar of social activities and groups such as tai chi, games and meditation group.
One and two-bedroom villas feature contemporary kitchens with modern appliances, updated bathroom, built in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning.
You may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
- Community centre
- Pet friendly
- BBQ amenities
- Residential aged care on site
- Seniors’ gym
- Hair and beauty salon
- Community vegetable garden
- Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
- Open plan living spaces
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private sunroom / courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces for lease
- Residents’ social committee
- Bus trips (social)
- Bus trips (shopping)
- Tai Chi
- Games group
- Church services
- Happy hour
- Gardening group
- Bible studies
- Movie afternoon / night
- Morning / afternoon teas
In your community:
- Bus stop (Services to Nowra or Gerringong Shopping Centre): 1-minute walk
- Gerringong Train Station: 5 minute walk
- Gerringong Shopping Centre: 6 minute walk
- Gerringong Library: 6 minute walk
- Gerringong Bowling Club: 5-minute drive / 10 minutes by bus / 20-minute walk
- Werri Beach: 5-minute drive / 10 minutes by bus / 20-minute walk
- Roselea Vineyard: 5-minute drive
- Kiama Hospital: 12-minute drive
- Shellharbour Hospital: 23-minute drive
- Kiama Village Shopping Centre: 12-minute drive
- Stockland Shopping Village Shellharbour: 20-minute drive
- Wollongong CBD: 40-minute drive
- Princess Highway: 2-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Mayflower Gerringong or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View phone number
Uniting 1800 864 846
|Price||$300,000 - $430,000 Flexible pricing options|
|Level of Support Available||