Tranquil community close to shopping and transport - Oatley - NSW
Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Uniting Nulgara is a small friendly village, set in the heart of Oatley amidst the beautiful parks and waterways of the Georges River.
It offers ultimate convenience within a few minutes’ walk of Oatley village, the train station, and Oatley RSL and Community Club. Catch the train to Cronulla Beach or the heart of Sydney, all within half an hour’s travel time.
Choose from one or two-bedroom villas or apartments, depending on your needs. The villas feature generous, modern and light-filled living spaces each with their own private courtyard while the apartments offer open plan living and dining with balconies looking out onto lush green, well-maintained gardens.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• Pet friendly
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living / kitchen / dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony / courtyard
• Clothes drying machine
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Bus trips (social)
In your community:
• Oatley Train Station: 5-minute walk
• Oatley Local Shops: 5-minute walk
• Oatley IGA Supermarket: 5-minute walk
• Oatley RSL: 5-minute walk
• Coles Supermarket: 10-minute walk
• Myles Dunphy Bushland Reserve: 5-minute walk
• Moore Reserve Boat Ramp: 5-minute drive
• Oatley 101 Society of Artists: 12-minute walk / 5-minute drive
• Hurstville Golf Club: 5-minute drive
• Hurstville Westfield: 5-minute train
• St George Hospital: 10 minutes by train
• Cronulla Beach: 30 minutes by train
• Sydney CBD: 30 minutes by train
• Sydney Airport: 20 minutes by train
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Nulgara or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garage or Parking Space
- Pets Allowed
- Secure Access
- Retirement Village
- Independent Living
- Personal Care Services
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Shops Nearby