With lush, expansive grounds, a welcoming community of like-minded neighbours and a host of high-quality amenities and accommodation options, it’s easy to see why Cumberland View has become an icon of Melbourne’s retirement living landscape.
Located in Melbourne’s south east suburb of Wheelers Hill, Cumberland View is set on 34 acres of green open space and is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and is accessible via both Eastlink (M3) and the Monash Freeway (M1), close to the Monash Medical Centre and The Glen shopping centre.
Our spacious 1,2 and 3-bedroom units offer private, secure and tastefully appointed accommodation for singles and couples. Our facilities, location and lifestyle philosophy provide a truly exceptional retirement living experience designed to deliver enjoyment throughout the next chapter of your life.
Activities and conveniences include:
- Outdoor heated pool
- Concert hall / BBQ area
- Village bus for excursions
- Croquet / bowling green
- Gymnasium / hydro spa pool
- Computers / internet access
- Hairdressing salon
- Vegetable gardens / men’s shed
- Coffee lounge / general store
- Visiting medical practitioners
- 24-hour medical call system
- Plus, so much more
Our village also has the benefit of Home Care and Aged Care on site*.
Call now for a tour of Cumberland View Retirement Living on 9795 9166.
101 Whalley Drive, Wheelers Hill, VIC 3150
* These additional services incur separate fees and prices. Home Care is only available with an approved package
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre