In MYVISTA Retirement Village for the Over 55s, Villa 39 has a spacious floor plan and a neat, low maintenance alfresco which faces north. Open plan living and dining, a well equipped kitchen, 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, a third room with double sliding doors which can be used as a study, art studio, workroom, formal dining or 3rd bedroom for guests, a bathroom, 2 toilets (one in a powder room) and a separate laundry.
The single attached garage provides entry direct into the villa for extra security. At the front is a porch and at the rear a paved courtyard, synthetic lawn, small easy to look after garden beds, a covered pergola and cafe blinds.
Features you will love about this property:
• Ducted Reverse Cycle air conditioning throughout
• Electric wall over, microwave recess, gas hotplate, rangehood
• Full sized pantry, fridge recess
• Overhead and under bench storage
• Built in buffet with drawers and cupboards
• Heater lamps in the bathroom
• Storage cupboard in laundry, double linen press in the passage
• Built in robes in both bedrooms have shelving and hanging space
• Skylights, downlights
Externally there is a folding washing line, gas bayonet for a BBQ, taps, weatherproof power points and a gas HWS
The villa has been freshly painted and has brand new carpets.
A short stroll will take you to the village residents' clubhouse where residents can enjoy a swim in the all-weather pool, a game of billiards, choose a book from the well-stocked library, watch the footy on the big screen TV, fire up the barbie or have a chat with friends over a cuppa. Come and go as you please, get involved and go along to the regular events held throughout the year. The clubhouse is your extended home to use as you wish and enjoy with your neighbours and family and friends.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre