Park Meadows by Uniting invites you to enjoy retirement your way and create a life that suits your style. With its best-of-both-worlds combination of stylish apartments and the warmth of a friendly community, it’s a place where everyone can find their own comfort zone.
Our brand new apartments are at the forefront of retirement living design. Inside, you’ll find generous balconies for entertaining, modern light-filled spaces and open-plan living with views of Parramatta Park or the village green. Kitchens feature ample storage, stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Bosch dishwasher, and Westinghouse cooktop and oven.
True to the concept of independent living, you can choose to be involved in community life as much or as little as you like. For those who crave company, there’s a range of social events on offer, such as happy hour drinks each Friday. And no shortage of resident activities like tai chi classes, walking groups, and arts and crafts.
If you need a little extra support, our new assisted living service can take care of things like meal preparation and cleaning, leaving you free to spend more time doing the things you love. And if the time comes when full-time care is needed, you won’t have to move outside the community, with a residential aged care home also on the premises.
Picture yourself living at Park Meadows – in a brand new home, with minimal maintenance and the security of a friendly community, you’ll finally be able to focus on living your best life. You might come for the ideal home, but you’ll stay for the ideal lifestyle.
- Kitchens feature ample storage, stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Westinghouse cooktop and oven.
- Flooring between rooms is all level access with no steps or raised surfaces.
- Bathrooms are well appointed with modern fixtures and finishes, tiling is non-slip and if there ever is a need to add modifications such as grab rails these can be installed with ease into the reinforced walls.
- All apartments come with NBN access, air-conditioning in the living room and main bedroom, roller blinds, secure basement parking and an INS emergency call system
In your home:
- Open plan living spaces with 3 generous bedrooms
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony / courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking included
- Basement storage cage
In your village:
- Community room
- Pet friendly
- BBQ facilities
- Residential aged care on site
- Lift access to apartments
- Seniors’ Gym
- Hair and beauty salon
In your community:
- Parramatta Park: 2-minute walk
- Westmead Hospital and health precinct: 5-minute walk
- Westmead Hospital T-Way: 7-minute walk
- Westmead Train Station: 9-minute walk
- Wisteria Gardens: 14-minute walk
- Westfield Parramatta: 9-minute drive / 4 minutes by train
- Wentworthville Library: 14 minutes by train
- Parramatta RSL: 16-minute walk / 5-minutes by train
- Parramatta CBD: 5 minutes by train
- Wentworthville Swimming Centre: 9-minute drive / 8 minutes by train
Book your 1-1 appointment to take a tour of the new village. Contact us on 1800 864 846 or via [email protected]
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre