Position & Location!! - Arundel - QLD
Perfectly positioned and surrounded by beautiful gardens this single level three bedroom home is one of the largest designs and features a contemporary open plan living space and is just a short stroll to the Resort Country Club and Village Green facilities and activities.
Featuring an abundance of natural light there are two outdoor areas to entertain friends and family, or to sit back and just relax. Recently repainted and timber shutters installed the home presents as new. The gourmet kitchen includes a two drawer dishwasher, new microwave, stone bench tops and servery window to the Florida Room. With many other features included this home is a must see.
- Three bedrooms, master with walk in robe & shutters
- Generous bedroom with pull down bed and purpose built storage
- Contemporary open plan living and dining
- Private Florida Room
- Front patio with external motorised awning
- Garden shed and epoxy floor in drying court
- Quality timber shutters and blinds
- 9ft ceilings, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- New washing machine and dryer
- Double lock up garage with epoxy flooring and storage
Voted Queensland's Best Seniors Living, Seachange Arundel represents the new vision for Australian over-50's living - a model based on choice, lifestyle and true community spirit. Our gated country club estate offers a lifestyle rich in activity, interaction and events.
Seachange Arundel is the Gold Coast's most centrally located over-50's lifestyle community. The Arundel Plaza shopping centre, medical centre and tavern are located across the road. The Gold Coast University Hospital is close by; there is easy access to the M1 and the new light rail.
In tune with nature, the lifestyle community is bordered by the Coombabah Lakelands, featuring walking trails and natural parklands.
At the heart of this award winning community is a 5-star Country Club filled with facilities to nourish our resident's minds, bodies and souls.
NO stamp duty - NO exit fees - NO deferred management costs. - NO rates to council
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts