Operated by Lendlease, Parkland Villas Ellenbrook offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, petanque green, heated swimming pool and spa, alfresco area, library, theatrette, billiard table and at the heart of it all, a fantastic Clubhouse.
Ideally located in the multi award winning suburb of Ellenbrook, just steps away from an array of shops, restaurants and cafes. If golf is what you love, you can indulge yourself at the award-winning Vines Golf Course in the Swan Valley.
- Hampton cottage style façade offers this two-bedroom villa instant street appeal
- Perfectly positioned in the heart of this vibrant village
- Well designed open plan home offering loads of space
- Light and bright kitchen with quality appliances
- Neutral colour décor throughout including low maintenance flooring
- Split system air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round
- Ultra private pet friendly rear garden
- Lovely outdoor entertaining area
- Lots of great storage options
- Single lock up garage
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Parkland Villas Ellenbrook is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a freehold purple title for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary, and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Parkland Villas Ellenbrook is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre