Salford Waters Retirement Estate offers a lifestyle on the waterfront and a strong sense of community. Homes have been designed to catch cool summer breezes and views of Moreton Bay and Macleay Island. Pathways meander through the stunning village gardens and out to the sparkling waters with views to the islands. Picturesque waterfront living awaits you in this pet-friendly community. With spacious grounds and a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere there are a range of activities and facilities here to enjoy every day.
The estate is perfect for retirees looking to downsize but want to keep the benefits of living in a freestanding home.
*Images are indicative only as unit is currently undergoing renovations. Images will be available soon.
Unit Features include:
• Close proximity to the pool
• Open plan living
• East facing
• Internal access from the garage
• Close to the Community Centre
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Separate internal laundry
• Remote controlled garage Door
Village Features include:
• 3km to Victoria Point Shopping Centre
• 8km to Cleveland Shopping Centre
• 9km to Redland Hospital
• Village Bus to Cleveland and Victoria Point Shopping areas weekly
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Social activities such as dancing and movie nights
• Indoor facilities like billiard and craft room
• Outdoor facilities including BBQ area, Swimming Pool and croquet green
Come and discover how you can retire your way at Salford Waters Retirement Estate.
*Disclaimer: Price subject to change. Exit fees, recurrent charges and other charges are payable, for details call 1800 72 71 70. Subject to availability. Floor plans, photographs and illustrations are indicative only. Furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are not included. ^Subject to terms and conditions.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre