Operated by Lendlease, Woodstock West Bunbury offers resort style living for over 55's, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, swimming pool, dining room, library and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse that bustles with activity.
The location of Woodstock West is one of its greatest attributes. The village is located with excellent access to a wide range of services and amenities. Adjacent to the Bunbury Forum shopping complex, with its extensive range of shops and services. The waterfront precinct, with its many cafes and restaurants, is only a five-minute drive away as are Bunbury Hospitals. With a bus stop at the front gate, public transport is a breeze.
- Be sure to inspect this well designed three-bedroom villa superbly located on a coveted corner block
- Spacious open plan living areas with high ceilings that connect seamlessly to your private patio and rear garden
- Three bedrooms with built in robes and ensuite style access to main bathroom
- Powder room for guests
- Perfect low maintenance “lock and leave” style property
- Close to the beautifully upgraded lifestyle facilities within the village
- Air conditioning
- Single garage with internal access
- Soon to be refreshed with new paint and flooring (refurbishment to commence following an unconditional reservation)
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Woodstock West is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a lease loan for your home.
Choose your way to retire with Lendlease and ask about our new contract options. Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Woodstock West is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre