With a charming historic entry and it's quiet but central location, Uniting Killarney is a sought-after place for retirement living. Start your day at Uniting Killarney with a stroll around the leafy neighbourhood or for the more adventurous a dip in Balmoral Beach.
Light filled apartments feature contemporary finishes and delightful overlooks over the tree filled courtyard.
Walking distance away, Military Road boasts a vibrant atmosphere providing an array of restaurants, retail and fashion along with day-to-day services such as pharmacies, banks, florists, hairdressers, fruit shops and delicatessens. A short walk will find you on Spit Road with regular buses connecting you to Chatswood, Manly and the CBD.
Resident vehicle parking is a separate and optional service that is available to be rented weekly or purchased. All spaces are subject to availability, and you should liaise with the Village Manager for more information.
This village has a car space and an undercover car space onsite.
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
All photographs and/or videos shown are for illustrative purposes and may not be an exact representation of the space for sale.
In your village:
• Two Residents' lounges
• Library, Computer Room and Piano
• BBQ area, Greenhouse
• Residential aged care nearby at The Garrison
• Pet friendly
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Private balcony/courtyard
• Lift/ramp access to apartments
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Undercover secure parking for lease
• Social evenings and Music Group
In your community:
• Bus stop (Services to Sydney, Balmoral Beach, Manly, Chatswood): 3-minute walk
• Bridgepoint Shopping Centre: 3-minute walk
• Military Road Shopping: 5-minute walk
• Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace: 10-minute walk / 5 minutes by bus
• Balmoral Beach: 10-minute walk / 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
• Mosman Library: 7-minute walk
• Allan Border Oval: 7-minute walk
• Wakehurst Golf Club: 35-minute drive / 30 minutes by bus
• Northbridge Golf Club: 30-minute drive
• North Sydney Railway Station: 25 minutes
• Royal North Shore Hospital: 30-minute drive / 25 minutes by bus
• Northern Beaches Hospital: 35-minute bus / 40-minute drive
• Manly Beach: 40-minute drive / 35 minutes by bus
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
To learn more about Uniting Killarney or to book a tour call or email our team using the enquiry form below.