Conveniently located in the beautiful Goonellabah township, this retirement living village is surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty. It’s a short stroll or quick bus trip to Goonellabah shopping centre for everyday necessities. Buses leave regularly from the front of the village or Lismore Base Hospital and Lismore Regional Airport are within a 15-minute drive.
Like the greater Goonellabah community where neighbours become friends, our independent living community will welcome you into our village. There are many opportunities to spend time with fellow residents at regular events.
Spacious villas feature bright living areas, modern kitchen and patio opening onto the beautifully maintained garden. Take the opportunity to make use of a wide range of community facilities such as hydrotherapy pool, bowling green and library.
Resident vehicle parking is a separate and optional service that is available to be rented weekly or purchased. All spaces are subject to availability, and you should liaise with the Village Manager for more information.
This village has a car space and a garage onsite.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
All photographs and/or videos shown are for illustrative purposes and may not be an exact representation of the space for sale.
In your village:
- Bowling green
- Communal gardens
- Community room
- On-site manager
- Pet friendly
- Residential aged care on site
In your home:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry
- Open plan living spaces
- Parking included
- Private balcony or courtyard
- Ramp access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single level layout
- Window furnishings
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
In your community:
- Bus stop (682 services) - 1-minute walk
- Lismore Regional Airport: 15-minute drive
- Goonellabah Shopping Centre: 2-minute drive/ 3 minutes by bus / 10-minute walk
- Lismore Shopping Centre: 15-minute drive / 30 minutes by bus
- Lismore Base Hospital: 10-minute drive / 30 minutes by bus
- YWCA: 5-minute walk
- Goonellabah Community Centre: 2-minute drive/ 3 minutes by bus / 10-minute walk
- Goonellabah Football Club: 5-minute walk
- Goonellabah Tennis Club: 5-minute walk
- Goonellabah Sports and Aquatic Centre: 5-minute drive / 5-minute bus
- Art and craft group
- Birthday celebrations
- Bus trips (social)
- Choir/social singing
- Cuppa and a chat
- Games group
- Moive afternoon/night
- Residents' social committee
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care.
Get in touch with our team to check availability and book a tour by calling 1800 864 846 or email [email protected].