St James Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
St James Retirement Village at Heatley has 133 one, two and three-bedroom units with 12 different designs. Offering a range of high quality facilities including a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool with spa, gym area, common rooms, library, hair salon and more, the St James community enjoys a relaxed environment. The village is located across the road from Vincent Shopping Centre and medical centre, down the road from the Stockland shopping centre and is close to the Townsville Hospital (4.7km).
Features of this contemporary unit include:
- Two-bedroom one bathroom with separate toilet
- Modern, fully refurbished unit
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances
- Built in wardrobes plus additional large linen cupboard
- Generous size living area with adjacent dining, opening onto outdoor rear patio
- Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Security screens and doors
- Attached single lockable garage with internal access
- 24-hour Emergency Response System offered with every unit
- Onsite restaurant and cafe, well stocked library, internet kiosk and hairdresser
- Heated swimming pool and gymnasium
- Fully maintained spacious landscaped grounds
- Health and Wellness Centre
* Images are indicative only
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre