Uniting Narla Belmont North in scenic Lake Macquarie offers an idyllic lifestyle for independent living. The sparkling foreshore, just minutes from the village is for your enjoyment on a morning stroll or for a spot of fish and chips on the weekend with the grandchildren. For groceries or afternoon coffee, Belmont Central Shopping Centre is just down the road or for some serious retail therapy Charlestown Square is an easy 25-minute bus trip.
The single level homes at Uniting Narla enjoy outlooks to the native garden setting and surrounding gums. Inside you’ll find generous living areas with contemporary kitchens fitted with modern appliances. If you're looking for relaxed retirement living, Uniting Narla could be for you.
Resident vehicle parking is a separate and optional service that is available to be rented weekly or purchased. All spaces are subject to availability, and you should liaise with the Village Manager for more information.
This village has a garage onsite.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
All photographs and/or videos shown are for illustrative purposes and may not be an exact representation of the space for sale.
In your village:
- Communal gardens
- Community room
- Residential aged care on site
In your home:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry
- Open plan living spaces
- Private balcony or courtyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single level layout
- Window furnishings
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
In your community:
- Bus 43 every hour: 2-minute walk
- Bus 14 & 48 every 15 minutes: 6-minute walk
- Belmont Shopping Centre: 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
- Belmont Hospital: 5-minute drive / 15 minutes by bus
- Lake Macquarie: 15-minute walk
- Beaches: 5-minute drive
- Bowling Club: 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
- Birthday celebrations
- Bus trips (social)
- Choir/social singing
- Happy hour
- Social lunches/dinners
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care.
Get in touch with our team to check availability and book a tour by calling 1800 864 846 or email [email protected].