A friendly community located in a quiet neighbourhood, Uniting Mayflower Pendle Hill is conveniently close to Parramatta and Westmead's extensive range of shopping, dining entertainment and health amenities. Frequent bus services leave from the front of the village and provide direct access to the heart of Parramatta and Greater Sydney. This is an ideal place for retirement living, with medical consultants, hairdresser, beautician and podiatry services regularly visiting the village.
Family, friends and pets are always welcome at Uniting Mayflower Pendle Hill, and you’ll have plenty of space to entertain, both in your independent living space and throughout the shared areas of the village.
Resident vehicle parking is a separate and optional service that is available to be rented weekly or purchased. All spaces are subject to availability, and you should liaise with the Village Manager for more information.
This village has a car space and a garage onsite.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
All photographs and/or videos shown are for illustrative purposes and may not be an exact representation of the space for sale.
In your village:
- BBQ facilites
- Communal gardens
- Community room
- Medical consultation room
- Pet friendly
- Swimming pool
In your home:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Built in wardrobes
- Clothes drying machine
- Internal laundry
- Open plan living spaces
- Private balcony or courtyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single level layout
- Window furnishings
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
In your community:
- Bus stop (708, 711, S8 services): 1-minute walk
- Pendle Hill Train Station: 5-minute drive / 20-minute walk
- Wentworthville Train Station: 15 minutes by bus
- Parramatta Train Station: 30 minutes by bus
- IGA Supermarket: 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
- Constitution Hill Village: 15 minutes by bus
- Westmead Hospital: 20 minutes by bus / 10-minute drive
- Westfield Parramatta: 30 minutes by bus / 25-minute drive
- Seven Hills RSL: 15 minutes by bus / 10-minute drive
- Uniting Mayflower Wentworthville Village: 15 minutes by bus / 5-minute drive
- Bus trips (social)
- Residents' social committee
- Visiting hardresser/beauty therapist
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care.
Get in touch with our team to check availability and book a tour by calling 1800 864 846 or email [email protected].