More than just a place to call home - Uniting Bowden Brae invites you to discover and enjoy retirement lifestyle that inspires and excites.
Featuring a stylish range of 2-3 bedroom apartments, you'll have the right amount of space to entertain friends and family, without the hassle of maintaining a large home.
You'll also have shared access to extensive garden spaces, a senior's gym, indoor pool, café and hair salon. Simply enjoy a morning stroll in the gardens with a likeminded neighbour or friend, or watch the grandkids enjoy the play area.
Inside your new independent living apartment, you'll find a generous balcony for entertaining, modern, light-filled spaces and open plan living overlooking leafy tree tops or our village green. Kitchens feature ample storage, stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Miele cooktop and oven.
With proximity to Westfield Hornsby and surrounding cafés, retail experiences, transport options and amenities, there's always something to see or do. Importantly, in-home care services and additional Assisted Living support options ensure peace of mind is never too far away.
Embrace the good life at Uniting Bowden Brae.
Bring your family or friends along to view our display apartments, contact our sales team today by calling 1800 864 846.
This village has undercover secure parking onsite.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
All photographs and/or videos shown are for illustrative purposes and may not be an exact representation of the space for sale.
In your village:
- Community centre / clubhouse
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Residential aged care on-site
- Social & activities club
- Lift access to apartments
- Children’s playground
- Community vegetable garden
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony/courtyard
- Clothes dryer
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All units with parking and storage cage
In your community:
- Normanhurst train station: 12-minute walk
- Thornleigh Squash Centre: 4-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Bowling Club: 7-minute drive
- Westleigh Tennis Club: 8-minute drive
- Lisgar Gardens: 9-minute drive
- The Lilian Fraser Garden: 10-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Park: 10-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Golf Club: 14-minute drive
- Normanhurst village: 12-minute walk
- Thornleigh Marketplace: 6-minute drive
- Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital: 7-minute drive
- Sydney Adventist Hospital: 7-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Market Place: 9-minute drive
- Westfield Hornsby: 9-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.