Executive Home Overlooking Parkland - Arundel - QLD
This three bedroom home, with too many extras to mention, also has the advantage of overlooking Banksia Grove providing total privacy and beautiful views from the master bedroom and huge alfresco living area.
The expansive open plan lounge and dining features white plantation shutters and flows seamlessly to the stylish kitchen which is a chef's delight and equipped with walk in pantry, gas cooking stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and servery window.
- Huge alfresco area with garden views and external awning
- Master suite with walk in robe, plantation shutters and views
- Two designer bathrooms including ensuite
- Stylish kitchen with walk in pantry
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Vast open plan lounge and dining area
- Plantation shutters and blinds
- Double lock up garage with separate laundry
Voted Queensland's Best Seniors Living, Seachange Arundel represents the new vision for Australian over-50's living - a model based on choice, lifestyle and true community spirit. Our gated country club estate offers a lifestyle rich in activity, interaction and events.
Seachange Arundel is the Gold Coast's most centrally located over-50's lifestyle community. The Arundel Plaza shopping centre, medical centre and tavern are located across the road. The Gold Coast University Hospital is close by; there is easy access to the M1 and the new light rail.
In tune with nature, the lifestyle community is bordered by the Coombabah Lakelands, featuring walking trails and natural parklands.
At the heart of this award winning community is a 5-star Country Club filled with facilities to nourish our resident's minds, bodies and souls.
NO stamp duty - NO exit fees - NO deferred management costs. - NO rates to council
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts