Located on Victoria’s South West Coast in the beautiful historic town of Portland, Portland Tourist Park is set in a natural bushland landscape, but still within minutes of the facilities and attractions of Portland. Portland Tourist Park offers both tranquility and convenience without all of the hustle and bustle. Our village of like-minded residents love the fact that they share the park with native birdlife and our resident koalas; but they are still so close to the local shops, cafes and healthcare services.
This brand-new, two-bedroom home is available off the plan in the new section of our village allowing you to not only choose your own colours and unique touches, but also your choice of location.
Features include open plan living and dining areas, large kitchen with breakfast bar, two carpeted bedrooms with a WIR to the main, separate laundry, separate bathroom and toilet.
The large front deck and oversized carport are the finishing touches to this truly easy living home.
Our growing community offers a secure and comfortable lifestyle in a peaceful seaside setting and we would love to show you how you can make this your new home.
- Two carpeted bedrooms with walk in robe to the main
- Large open plan living with fully equipped kitchen
- Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Large entertainer’s front deck and oversized carport
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Insulated walls and ceiling
- Secure gated access to park
- Pet-friendly village
- No stamp duty or council rates
- Affordable weekly site fees
- No entry or exit fees
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre