Located on Victoria’s South West Coast in the beautiful historic town of Portland, Portland Tourist Park is set in a natural bushland landscape, but still within minutes of the facilities and attractions of Portland. Portland Tourist Park offers both tranquility and convenience without all of the hustle and bustle. Our village of like-minded residents love the fact that they share the park with native birdlife and our resident koalas; but they are still so close to the local shops, cafes and healthcare services.
This brand-new, two-bedroom home is available off the plan allowing you to not only choose your own colours and unique touches, but also your choice of corner site locations.
Features include a large living and dining space, generous bedrooms, separate laundry and an abundance of storage.
With an expansive front verandah, covered carport, and space for your own small garden, you will have plenty of outdoor options as well.
Our growing community offers a secure and comfortable lifestyle in a peaceful seaside setting and we would love to show you how you can make this your new home.
- Two carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
- Large open plan living spaces with fully equipped kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Insulated walls and ceilings
- Separate laundry
- Large entertainer’s deck and covered carport
- Secure gated access to park
- Pet-friendly village
- No stamp duty or council rates
- Affordable weekly site fees
- No entry or exit fees
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre